Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 189 Release Notes
Service Update 189 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 189.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 189 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||188.8.131.5253|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 189 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- In the Customer Service Hub app, the user interface did not display all of the web page elements when the browser window resolution was increased to 400% and the display resolution was set to 1280 by 1024.
- When using the Quick Create form, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate the "save and close" button option within the drop-down menu.*
- Talkback did not read the 'date and time' present under menu items in 'Active case' section.
- In the Quick Create form, the user interface contained buttons with a text size setting that the accessibility screen reader was not able to scan and narrate.
- The Unified Interface contained grids that possessed identical attribute names which prevented the accessibility screen reader from scanning and narrating all of the active page elements.*
- When modifying emails in the Customer Service Hub Dashboard, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate the checked/unchecked box state next to each attachment in the email attachment section.had been checked or unchecked.*
- In the Quick Create form, the user interface contained buttons with a text size setting that the accessibility screen reader was not able to scan and narrate.*
- The Owner field in Advance Find had gender specific pronouns.*
- An error occurred when attempting to modify a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that contained multiple SLA items with the same name.*
- When creating a new case in an on-demand workflow, the timeline did not display the desired post in the timeline after updating information.
- If a 'Pick, Route, Remove, or Release' actions was performed on a record from a queue item grid, that action was instead performed on the first listed record.
- Individual shared secure field privileges were overwritten by the shared secure field privileges possessed by a specific team, which prevented access to the desired data set field.
- When creating workflows, unactivated Routing Rules behaved as if activated.
- When attempting to “Set Regarding” in Outlook, the message “Processing. Please wait” was displayed and would not proceed.*
- The Fax and Phone Call subject was reverted in CRM after being updated in CRM and not syncing with Exchange after multiple sync cycles.
- When attempting to create a new AAD Security Group team, the user interface did not display all of the required form fields.*
- First party plug-in executions had failed.*
- In the Dashboard, the visual filter displayed an additional scroll bar at the bottom of the page.
- When using the Spanish language in the Field Service app, the user interface displayed English language translations for the Device, Video recording, and Microphone page elements.
- The Switch Process dialog box did not display when attempting to create an account record.*
- The lookup results dropdown, following a search, would disappear if the dropdown moused over.
- When creating a chart and using a visual filter in a Bound Dashboard, the user interface did not display the correct chart width settings.
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a solution upgrade due to the presence of soft deleted app modules.
- Charts did not load in Dashboards, Home Page Grids, and Forms when using Internet Explorer 11.*
- Users could not be associated when sharing on going through the lookup function in Advance Find.*
- Data table filters for sorting by "Date" contained alphabetical sorting options that were irrelevant to the numerical values within the "Date" data set.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
Business Process and Analytics
- An error occurred when attempting to trigger a workflow after modifying contact information in a Business Process Flow.
- An error occurred when attempting to triage a Sync Workflow within a Business Process Flow (BPF) entity.
- An error occurred when attempting to open multiple case records within the timeline, in addition to the timeline displaying slow loading.
- An error had occurred when attempting to publish all customizations for a solution.
- An error occurred when attempting to apply an upgrade to a Sales Insights add-on.
- An error occurred when publishing an AppModule with child AppElements.*
- An error occurred when attempting to send outgoing emails from configured mailboxes in the Exchange app.*
- An error occurred when attempting to import a managed solution.
- Following a sandbox environment reset, an error occurred when attempting to access the advance settings section.
- An error occurred when activating routing rules.*
- An “Unknown Page Type” was displayed after selecting ‘See all records’ inside of the ‘More Commands’ option of subgrids for Business Process Flows (BPF)*.
- An error occurred when opening a record in a knowledge article.*
- When importing a solution, an error message was displayed following the deletion of a component from the app and an organization.*
- An error occurred when attempting to open a Power BI report in the Unified Interface while there was no report present.