Cloud Discovery enrichment
Cloud Discovery data can now be enriched with Azure Active Directory username data. When you enable this feature, the username received in the discovery traffic logs is matched and replaced by the Azure AD username enabling the following new features:
- You can investigate Shadow IT usage by Azure Active Directory user.
- You can correlate the Discovered cloud app use with the API collected activities.
- You can then create custom logs based on Azure AD user groups. For example, a Shadow IT report for a specific Marketing department.
- Data source must provide username information
- Office 365 app connector connected
Enabling user data enrichment
Under the Settings cog, select Cloud Discovery settings.
In the User enrichment tab, to enable Cloud App Security to use Azure Active Directory data to enrich usernames by default, select Enrich discovered user identifiers with Azure Active Directory usernames.