Cash and bank management home page
You can use Cash and bank management to maintain the legal entity’s bank accounts and the financial instruments that are associated with those bank accounts.
These instruments include deposit slips, checks, bills of exchange, and promissory notes. You can also reconcile bank statements and print bank data on standard reports.
- Cash discounts
- Settlement overview
- Configure settlement
- Foreign currency revaluation for Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Letters of credit
- Letters of credit and import collections
- Letter of guarantee
- Set up centralized payments
- Advanced bank reconciliation overview
- Advanced bank reconciliation setup process
- Set up the advanced bank reconciliation import process
- Reconcile bank statements by using advanced bank reconciliation
- Set up bank reconciliation matching rules
Accounts payable payments and settlements
- Centralized payments for Accounts payable
- Create vendor payments by using a payment proposal
- Reverse a vendor payment
- Vendor payments for a partial amount
- Prepayment invoices vs. prepayments
- Settle a partial vendor payment and the final payment in full before the discount date
- Settle a partial vendor payment before the discount date with a final payment after the discount date
- Settle a partial vendor payment that has discounts on vendor credit notes
- Settle a partial vendor payment that has multiple discount periods
- Take a discount that is more than the calculated discount for a vendor payment
- Take a cash discount outside the cash discount period
Accounts receivable payments and settlements
- Centralized payments for Accounts receivable
- Customer payments for a partial amount
- Reimburse customers
- Automatic settlement and prioritization
- Handling cash discount for overpayments
- Settle a partial customer payment and the final payment in full before the discount date
- Settle a partial customer payment before the discount date with a final payment after the discount date
- Settle a partial customer payment that has discounts on credit notes
- Settle a partial customer payment that has multiple discount periods
- Use a customer payment to settle multiple invoices that span multiple discount periods
What's new and in development
Go to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 release plans to see what new features have been planned.
You can find opinions, news, and other information on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 blog and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations - Financials blog.
The Microsoft Dynamics Operations Partner Community Blog gives Microsoft Dynamics Partners a single resource where they can learn what is new and trending in Dynamics 365.
Additional help is available as task guides inside Finance. To access task guides, click the Help button on any page.
Check out the how-to videos that are now available on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 YouTube Channel.