Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 105 Release Notes
Note: As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
Service Update 105 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 105.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 22 will now correspond to version number 22xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 105 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||126.96.36.19903 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 105 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- After initiating a chat conversation with a customer and closing the chat, and then navigating to the chat's transcript through a search, the transcript text in the search results were not cleaned up.*
- "ResourceInfo" was missing when imported.*
- Selecting a link within a page did not open the link in a new tab.
- Client errors occurred when utilizing the Snapshot isolation level ("Snapshot isolation transaction failed in database…).
- Focus was not visible after navigating to the "Load more" link at the bottom of the Timeline section of the Customer Service Hub.
- The visible name of a Post menu item was "Text" instead of "Post Text" in the Add activity" menu from the command bar.*
- After creating a new task record in Offline mode, the record hung on the Processing page when upsyncing.*
- Business process flow steps that were removed from the form designer were missing from the process control, as fallback was not invoked.
- Changes made to fields on the form of a business process flow containing a sync workflow did not remain after refreshing the page.
- The Dynamics 365 folder in Outlook could not be expanded.
- When a tracked email regarding a record was sent, the Email displayed as tracked but the regarding object was missing.*
- When an email was tracked, then untracked and tracked again, trackbar displayed the wrong tracking status ("not tracked" instead of "tracked" or "track pending").
- The GMT +2 time zone was calculating using a GMT +3 offset.
- When updating the Name field of an account containing a custom async workflow activity, the workflow failed.
- Records (files) did not appear in newly-created folders.
- Users experienced a five-second delay loading cases when the subject volume was 2,000 records or more.
- The "Savings" icon did not appear when creating an appointment and selecting Save.*
- "Post by" was not localized when the French language was selected.
- An error occurred when selecting "Mark complete", "Close activity", or "Convert to case" commands in the Appointment form.*
- Categorized search results were not defined under headings.
- Custom code, used to display some icons on the queue item records based on other related entity calculations, did not function in Unified Interface.
- In Offline mode, no "Available" or "Not available" entities were displayed in the status tab.*
- Narrator read as "Searching for results" even after receiving the results once a value was selected from "Filter with".
- Narrator read the Preview and Next buttons only as buttons and did not read their label names ("Previous button" and "Next button").
- No entities were visible in the "All fields" entity homepage grid when visualization was changed to the first editable grid visualization.*
- Records could not be opened from a dashboard when a saved filter was applied.*
- Records used in Offline mode did not appear on the Recent List.
- Recurring appointments could not be created from existing appointments.
- Repeated notifications appeared after refreshing an appointment activity when the resource was unavailable.
- Talkback announced hidden information that was not visible on the screen.
- Tasks could not be converted to cases using the command bar action in the Task form.
- The "Active Quote" button was not visible on Quote forms.*
- The wrong timestamp was recorded when a contact unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails.
- Voiceover announced hidden information that was not visible on the screen.
- When a profile was published after adding and removing entities and downloading its metadata, the Download customizations option, (when selected) downloaded the metadata but the removed entities displayed red Wi-Fi symbols while added entities did not display green Wi-Fi symbols.*
- When deactivating an entity record, "Confirm Deactivation" was not localized if the Swedish language was selected.
- When Field Security Profile was enabled for a DateTime field in the Case entity, and data was entered in the field, moving focus away from the control resulted in the data still being visible.
- When high contrast mode was enabled, focus was not clearly visible on the Search field and Search button for categorized searches and relevance searches.
- When in Offline mode, activities could not be converted into opportunities.*
- When in Offline mode, instead of displaying as "Available", users' apps displayed as "Initializing" after navigating to the landing page and then returning to the app.*
- When in Offline mode, the spinner did not go away after performing a search while viewing a resource booking, even when navigating away from the resource.
- The API "getViewPortHeight" returned the wrong values.
- When personal dashboards and personal views were pinned, and the browser's cache or a different browser session was initiated, the pinned personal dashboards and views disappeared from Pinned Items.
- When selecting the Expanding button of a column chart, the chart expanded but the Close button was not visible.
- Screen readers failed to define categorized search result headings.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error was returned when performing searches in knowledge articles.*
- An error occurred when selecting "Set Properties" in a workflow based off of a business process flow containing an action step workflow ("Unrecognized control classId ...").
- A SQL error occurred when changing the view to email messages and then selecting the "My received emails/My sent emails" view ("...Value cannot be null. Parameter name: String >>>>> StackTrace (695):...").
- An error occurred when a support user attempted to login ("Your account has been disabled").*
- Importing solutions failed with an exception ("Could not load file or assembly ...").
- In a Turkish native organization, when creating a sync bulk delete job to delete workflow system jobs, an invalid SQL error occurred.
- An error ("404 not found") occurred when accessing a recently uploaded PDF file containing special characters.*
- When downloading an Excel template, an error message appeared ("User does not have permission.") but the progress bar did not close in the background and kept spinning.
- After downloading offline updates and switching to Offline mode, an error occurred stating that the account view could not be displayed, requiring the user to download offline data a second time.
- The wrong error message appeared when selecting a control-level error alert in the All fields entity homepage grid ("Required fields must be filled in" appeared instead of "A required field cannot be empty").
- The wrong error message appeared when sending email without a valid email address.*
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.