Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 201 Release Notes
Service Update 201 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 201.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 201 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||18.104.22.16864|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 201 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Narrator had not read the name of a record when the focus was on an individual record in the lookup list.
- The accessibility screen reader did not narrate a sub menu button as a menu item and instead read the page element as a "Menu Item Sub menu."
- When using Keyboard navigation, the 'Date Range' filter flyout closed when trying to open the custom 'Timeframe' flyout.
- The accessibility screen reader narrated the incorrect dialog and applied focus to the same section twice when attempting to use the ID lookup search feature for the parent site.
- The accessibility screen reader described two separate page elements as "more commands" options which did not specify that each option contained different information.
- The accessibility screen reader did not narrate the button options available or the current state of the data that was present within column headers.
- Keyboard focus had gone outside the “add location” pop-up when trying to create a new record in the parent site combo box.
- When attempting to open an attachment within a note in the timeline, the user interface became unresponsive when selecting the cancel option.
- When creating a new note, the user interface did not display a message explaining that all changes would be lost when navigating to another view without saving the modifications.*
- Timeline changes were missing from notes after refreshing.*
- When viewing a full email content link in timeline, the page had refreshed or navigated to grid.*
- When creating a card configuration, the user interface displayed plain text where rich text was added in the fifth column.*
- The accessibility screen reader said "application" when focus was applied to the "enter a note" section in the timeline.
- Appointments could not be tracked in Outlook.*
- The company/link field, within Outlook contacts, was unresponsive and did not redirect to the link destination.*
- Unable to open record view in Dynamics 365 for a tracked email.*
- When using the latest version of the App for Outlook, a banner containing the message "You are using the deprecated Dynamics 365 for Outlook. Please upgrade to Dynamics 365 App for Outlook at the earliest" was displayed.*
- In the Chromium web browsers, error log files could not be downloaded when using the App Checker feature in the Outlook app.*
- When performing a categorized search, the user interface did not display the 1st to 3rd dataset columns in the search results within Quick View.*
- When using Arabic language settings, the user interface did not display the correct translation when attempting to modify time zones in the Schedule Board.*
- When attempting to import a file with German translations in the Sales Hub, the data set did not display the correct German currency within the sales value.
- When uploading a file with Chinese characters in the file name, the file did not upload to the intended account entity.
- The audit log for a Recurring Appointment was populated with unnecessary, additional information.*
- Some attachments in incoming emails were converted to “untitled.txt” files.*
- Folder based tracking was not working when the "Track All Messages" option was not selected and regarding had been set incorrectly.*
- When attempting to export a list to Excel and apply modifications, the unedited form fields were present within the audit logs.
- When attempting to export an excel sheet, the drop down menus within the data tables were not present.*
- Notes were not highlighted in Sales Insight while the Notes Analysis setting was enabled.*
- Unable to access the Sales Hub with a Dynamics 365 Sales Professional license.*
- Activity Party attributes were missing in flows for ‘send email with and without templates’ when slugs were added in Legacy SLA.*
- The user interface displayed a blank screen when attempting to open a Quick Create form for a contact entity.
- Composite address fields had not remained in place when placed adjacently in 2 column section of a tab.
- When applying a modification to a form field value, the user interface did not refresh to reflect the changes and did not trigger the intended notification icon.
- When attempting to add a new contact grid or subgrid, the user interface did not display the grid in the list view.
- The "Send Direct Email" button, on the homepage grid of an entity, was unresponsive.*
- Email signatures could not be created or when updated did not save.*
- The 'Booking Recurrence,' 'Geo Code,' and 'Add WO Product' buttons were unresponsive.
- The custom entity grid would not load after creating a record with date and time controls in offline mode.*
- When attempting to search for a record using the "Search this View" feature, the editable grid lookup field within the record was empty and unresponsive.
- The Global Filter 'close' button did not respond while using keyboard navigation.
- In the Customer Service Hub, an established business rule was not applied to the editable subgrids within the Unified Interface.*
- When attempting to use a right-click to open a record in another tab, the user interface created a duplicate page in the new tab and did not display the record.
- In Internet Explorer 11, the opportunities chart contained an incorrect background color setting.
- Uploading images/files for File/Image Control fields had failed when using Chromium web browsers.*
- In the Dashboard, the user interface displayed an incorrect setting for the tab focus on the global filter.
- Main editable grid column headers disappeared when filters were applied on inline editable grids.*
- When modifying a contact entity with the Advanced Filter, the user interface did not allow the selection of related entities.
- When attempting to open an email in Outlook, the email message contained only a portion of the previous emails within the email thread and did not include hyperlinks or images.
- When saving modifications within a custom entity, the form would not save changes when prompted initially.
- The Dashboard in the user interface remained in a loading state and did not render when a chart was grouped by a linked entities primary ID attribute.
- The user interface was unresponsive when attempting to select the 'from' field within incoming email messages.
- On Apple iPad 6th generation devices in offline mode, the user interface did not display the list of subgrids within the form tabs of entity records.
- When the Japanese language setting was utilized in the Unified Interface, the user interface displayed English language translations for required form information alerts.
- An error occurred when adding a web resource to a tab that contained a subgrid form.
- On iOS devices, the user interface did not display the correct notification when switching from offline mode to online mode.
- In offline mode, the user interface did not display entity statuses as available and did not display the sync time for those entities.
- When navigating back to a record, following an external link, the user interface displayed a pop up message requesting to save or discard recent modifications.
- When creating a new lead record in the Unified Interface, the record was not saved and the user interface did not display a message about missing required information.
- The due date filter within Activities was not rendering.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
Business Process and Analytics
- An error occurred when attempting to triage a Sync Workflow within a Business Process Flow (BPF) entity.*
- An error occurred when attempting to convert a legacy asynchronous workflow that did not contain attributes.
- An error occurred when attempting to convert a legacy asynchronous workflow to a modern flow and open the resulting flow.
- An error occurred when loading an activity record that contained two fields within the header and body.*
- An exception error occurred when creating and rendering a fetch report.*
- An error occurred after changing an Access mode to 'non-interactive' and saving.*
- Plugins would fail with an exception error message when the volume of executions was increased.*
- An error occurred when selecting the OneNote navigation in the timeline of an entity record page.
- An error occurred when creating a Quote from an opportunity.*
- An error occurred when creating a quote page within an opportunity record, using a business process flow (BPF).*
- An error occurred when sorting document location data based on name or modification time.*
- An error occurred when sending an email using an email template.*
- An error occurred when attempting to open emails within Customer Journeys.*
- An error occurred when attempting to load an account record in Internet Explorer.*
- An error occurred when creating activities for the first time in the activities grid.*
- An error occurred when attempting to select other tabs while using the Microsoft Digital Dashboard (MDD).
- An error did not occurr when attempting to publish an App that did not contain a sitemap and the error message dialog was incorrect.
- An error occurred when attempting to create a Customer Journey or modify a Customer Journey template.*
- An error occurred when opening forms within the Unified Interface.
- An error occurred when attempting to save a new account without completing the required "Sales Lead" form field.
- An error occurred when attempting to use a right-click to open a link in a new tab.
- An error occurred when attempting to create a new Products/Services/Service task subgrid within the Bookings section of the Field Service mobile app.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here