Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21021 Release Notes
Service Update 21021 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21021.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21021 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21021.00146|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21021 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce anything when focus was on the "Lock" icon when editing email.
- When using a screen reader within the Bookable Resource 'Miles Travelled' menu, the "+" and "-" buttons could not be selected.*
- When using swipe navigation on mobile, VoiceOver did not focus on item options under the “More” menu.
- When using swipe navigation within Customer Service Hub, the narrator had focused twice on “Recently Used.”*
- When using the Tab key to navigate the Sales Activity Social Dashboard, the options under the 'Actions' section could not be selected.
- The accessibility screen reader did not read email descriptions when a default signature was inserted.*
- Multiple buttons in the Dashboard had the same labels for different actions.
- The accessibility screen reader did not read email descriptions when a default signature was inserted.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the required status of the "Category" section when creating an email from a template.*
- When browser zoom was set to 175% the keyboard focus did not go to all controls present on the page.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the "Suggestions available" message within the Dynamics 365 Social Overview page.
- At 400% zoom some list items were not visible in the Categorized Search page.*
- When creating an email in the Marketing app, accessibility screen reader focus could not be applied to the "more options" dialog box.
- The accessibility screen reader announced an incorrect table summary for the 'All active accounts' table present in the 'account' page, when invoking table short cut key 'T'.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce a description when focus was applied to the expand/collapse option for the Origin Filter criteria button.
- On mobile devices, the accessibility screen reader did not apply focus to the unsaved changes dialog box when making modifications and selecting the discard button.
- When page zoom was set higher than 100%, focus keyboard focus could not applied to some control types that were not visible on the page.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce some table header names.
- The fiscal year label was shown in the local language regardless of language settings set by the user.
- Merged accounts did not transfer related entities when the account relation was “self:self.”
- When importing a contact record into a marketing campaign, the import remained in the "transform" stage.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, resource details within the within the service calendar contained only one column for all available views.*
- Following creation of a modern email rule the message "manage unknown senders by" did not produce a value.
- When adding Dynamic text to an email template, the text was not translated based on local language settings.*
- When updating an account in offline mode, the Timeline tags would not reflect changes when synced in online mode.*
- The "All Accounts" view would appear blank when opened on an iPhone or an Android phone.*
- The "Next 30 days" filter under the activity due date filter within the timeline did not filter the correct results.*
- Icons related to entities were missing when using the Field Service App in Frozen mode.*
- The letter and fax icons were not displayed when adding individual activities to sitemap.
- In the timeline, phone call activity records could not be expanded and did not contain a description section.*
- When creating a phone call activity, the activity description was not present in the timeline.*
- When modifying picklist values in offline mode, the changes did not reflect in the account record when switching to online mode.*
- Marketing templates were not displayed in the template’s gallery in the Marketing app.*
- When opening a record from a quote, order, or invoice entity, the details tab displayed intermittent flickering and two scrollbars were present at the bottom of the page.
- On mobile devices, in offline mode, custom buttons in account entities did not contain a lookup menu with associated records.
- A child case, created in the Customer Service Hub, was listed in the merge case sub grid, rather than the child case sub grid.*
- The rich text editor (RTE) the text input field was reset when resolving a case, which removed all text content.*
- When creating a new action step with a long display name and activating with a business process flow, the name was not fully displayed in the Unified Interface.
- When creating a new Post in an entity timeline, the text content within the body section did not contain opening and closing brackets.
- New records created in the contact sub grid were not displayed in the sub gird.*
- The 'My Open Leads' view could not be filtered when viewed in Windows.
- After performing a records search within the Timeline, the search query could not be deleted.
- When creating an email with a regarding field and tracking, the email did not have a recipient card or a regarding card in the Dashboard.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when sharing a saved view within in Advanced find.*
- An error occurred when existing SSRS reports referenced an old RdlHelper version.*
- An error occurred when executing SQL queries against TDS endpoints.*
- In Sales Hub, an error had occurred when attempting to load the Documents tab when SharePoint was enabled.*
- The ‘From’ and ‘To’ field values were not visible, intermittently, within an activities view.*
- An error occurred when creating an entity record containing a title with special characters and enabling the record for SharePoint.*
- An error occurred when loading a queue through the sitemap.*
- An error occurred when launching a dialog that contained DateTime controls.*
- An error occurred when performing a relevance search.*
- With the April 2021 FCB enabled, an error occurred within a Business Process Flow when attempting to navigate to the review stage in an article.*
- An error occurred when accessing custom Unified Interface applications.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here