Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21054 Release Notes
Service Update 21054 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21054.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21054 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21054.00137|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21054 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce error messages when a required field was deleted within the editable grid.
- The Talkback screen reader did not announce the 'Not a Valid File Type Supported' error message.
- Posts for out of the box (OOB) entity forms could not be viewed, created, or automated in the timeline.*
- When creating a task, setting the date/time and synchronizing with Outlook, the time and date did not reflect the original task settings.
- When removing a table from a solution, the app actions for the child subcomponents were still present.
- When creating a new record within a custom entity, the lookup menu did not contain a name label in the Unified Interface.*
- When using the "Search Field" option and viewing results, all visual headings in the search results page (such as Filters, Accounts, Contacts, etc.) were not programmatically defined as a heading.
- The exported Excel file generated by Export Accounts for "Excluded Accounts" in Campaign Activity would incorrectly include "Selected Accounts" records.*
- An error occurred when linking or unlinking a Knowledge Article to a case entity.*
- When creating a new booking record for a resource within a service activity entity and selecting the "Rebook Regroup" option, no updates were applied to new booking records created in other resources.
- Pinned qualified opportunities became unpinned after navigating to different stages.
- The 'New Support Request' command bar dropdown menu was not visible within request in the Core Marketing Engineering app.*
- The Field Service Mobile app experienced continuous crashes during operations, actions, or commands for some users.
- When navigating to the offline status page, the last sync time was updated after selecting the "download" option on the metadata download prompt rather than when the download was complete.
- When a form field was set as required in single stage within a business process flow, the same field becomes required in all stages.*
- When creating a new Power BI dashboard, the authentication window on the Power BI Dashboard Properties page did not load.
- Filters with the 'Contains' or 'Doesn't Contain' options could not be edited after creation.*
- Most Recently Used records from different apps were displayed in the search flyout in the Customer Service Hub.
- The fallback option within new Account forms was still enabled after being disabled.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when creating a new phone call record.*
- An error occurred when attempting to update expenses in a Project Service record.
- An error occurred when deleting a web resource from a grid within a solution.*
- An error occurred when uninstalling a solution that contained a web resource.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here