Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 216 Release Notes
Service Update 216 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 216.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 216 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||184.108.40.20654|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 216 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When modifying a knowledge article in the Customer Service Hub, the user interface moved the cursor and changed the font size during the initial edits.
- The ‘Sent Date’ value was not displayed on the timeline when card configured for email activity was used.
- "Relevance Search" field names were not translated from English into another language.
- Attempting to execute FetchXML queries from a report failed.
- After modifying a entity name, the new entity name is not displayed in the pop-up warning message.
- When performing a synchronization between outlook and exchange, emails containing a signature were not processed.
- The duplicate detection error message did not display when attempting to create or update a record with a duplicate header.
- The user interface did not display the correct results when a filter was applied to a marketing list.*
- Solution imports with a 'contact_parent_contact' relationship component would fail.*
- The user interface did not generate action cards when prompted by an app or feature.
- Activity Party attributes were missing in flows for ‘send email with and without templates’ when slugs were added in Legacy SLA.*
- Filtering private queues on an interactive dashboard did not account for queue view permissions.
- When sending a reply, replay all, or forward message and removing inline images, the inline images were sent as an attachment.*
- Cases were missing after being merged in the cases grid.*
- When creating records, the "Duplicates Detected" window only displayed one record at a time.*
- When creating a chart within an offline app and switching to online mode, the user interface displayed a "no read privilege" message and did not contain the chart.*
- Custom changes made to the HomepageGrid ribbon commandbar were not reflected.
- Field header were not clearly visible within editable grids after the 10th column.*
- The top of page ribbon on a case would disappear after selecting ‘Cancel’ on the ‘Leave site?’ dialog box that appears after selecting ‘Save & Close’ on a case.*
- Using Keyboard navigation within the Sales Hub, SharePoint site links were no longer visible when focus was applied to them.*
- When modifying a grid, the filter menu popup disappeared immediately and did not allow the selection of grid filters on tablet devices.*
- The user interface was unresponsive when selecting the Custom Time Frame option when using keyboard navigation.*
- When modifying the 'Regarding' field within an email message and selecting the 'change view'" option, the user interface displayed incorrect labels for the entity views.*
- Records in the mobile app did not scroll down to the bottom of the page.*
- Tiles within the Customer Service Hub did not reflect queue filters in the interactive Dashboard.*
- When modifying a currency field for values that require commas to separate decimals, the user interface separated numbers using a decimal point instead, which resulted in an incorrect currency value.*
- When an opportunity with an associated Business Process Flow (BPF) was reopened in the Unified Interface, the BPF remained in an inactive state while displayed in a "Finished" state.*
- Work order product suggestion buttons were not displayed within the Field Service App.*
- The user interface did not apply keyboard focus to the correct page element in the the visual filter within the Dashboard.*
- On mobile devices in offline mode, the user interface was unresponsive when selecting the Quick Create button.*
- When a managed solution containing event handlers was deployed, the event handler sequence was presented in a different order.*
- When attempting to view duplicate records, only one record had displayed.
- When editing events, the “Collapse” button did not open a dropdown menu while using Keyboard navigation.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, the user interface navigated away from the EDI logs tab when opening a log and selecting the "save and close" option.*
- HTML tags had displayed in the description column of a record.*
- TextBox fields with data may have not displayed data when forms load.*
- Canvas Apps did not load in Google Chrome.*
- In the Field Service Mobile app on tablet devices, spacing was added between columns to increase visibility for forms as components.*
- Changes to default entity area settings within personalization settings reverted after being changed.*
- Values in the RSN (Record Set Navigator) would not save after being modified.*
- The Dynamics 365 app for Outlook did not load all email details when selected from the Outlook desktop.*
- The entitlement entity was not available in the "Related Records Types" list.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when creating a note within an entity timeline in offline mode.*
- An error occurred when exporting selected records within the work item ellipsis menu.
- An error occurred when attempting to update a record for a Contact entity.
- When downloading offline meta data in the Field Service Service app, the download process did not complete.
- An error occurred when sharing more than 180 records of any entity in the Unified Interface.
- An error occurred when using a business unit to add or remove members from a team.
- An error occurred when performing a solution upgrade.*
- An error occurred when attempting to qualify a lead.*
- An error occurred when attempting to create a user role for access.
- An error occurred when accessing the Notes section.*
- An error occurred when tracking recurring appointments in the Dynamics App for Outlook.*
- An error had occurred when attempting to save an email for interactive experience form.
- An error occurred when selecting the "add existing" option within a custom entity.*
- An error occurred after selecting 'save and close' within a quick create form.*
- An error occurred when navigating an account entity using the 'move previous' option.*
- An error occurred when using the '+Add' button to add members in a new static segment within the Marketing App.
- An occurred when attempting to save Appointments.*
- An error occurred when a large numeric value was converted to scientific notation within Advanced Find.*
- An error occurred when logging into Yammer within an entity record.*
- An error occurred when creating a new opportunity record and navigating stages.*
- An error occurred when attempting to log into a support organization as a support user.*
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here