Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22055 Release Notes
Service Update 22055 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22055.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22055 for Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.22055.00116|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22055 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When closing an advanced lookup dialog in an activity entity, the Talkback narrator did not apply focus to the advance lookup button.
- When zoom was set to 200%, a portion of the content in the subject tree was not visible within the service management settings.
- When selecting the first subject in a subject tree and navigating to a previous control, keyboard focus was not applied to the previous control.
- The Narrator and NVDA screen readers did not announce the label name for the "Record to create" drop down menu when modifying case settings in the Customer Service Hub.
- When searching for a company name when creating a new contact using advanced lookup, focus was not applied to the previously selected record after closing advanced lookup.
- In Sales Hub, when enabling SharePoint for an entity and uploading or creating a new document, the record count was not updated in the entity grid.
- There were no work stream details within the record routing section in the Service Management section of the Customer Service Hub.
- In the Sales Hub, when merging duplicate leads with different values for the status code, the status code field displayed the raw integer value rather than formatting the field.
- When using the multi-session agent experience and using the table picker to open the grid page of an entity, the grid opened in the current tab.
- Notes created within the Accounts grid while in offline mode did not appear in the entity timeline and rich text editor commands were not rendering when editing the note.
- In the Field Service (Dynamics 365) mobile app on iOS devices while in offline mode, when adding data (text, image, video, or audio) in the timeline of a Booking entity, the data was reversed.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.