Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 240 Release Notes
Service Update 240 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 240.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 240 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||184.108.40.20651|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 240 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the user interface was unresponsive when adding a customer to a case while the accessibility screen reader narrator was enabled.
- Unable to differentiate between selected radio buttons and non-selected radio buttons while in high contrast black mode.*
- Talkback did not announce the “Home” control within site map on mobile.
- Improved the user experience for users using languages that read right to left.*
- When merging newly created records, some content of the popup was not visible when the screen was zoomed in.
- In the Sales Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate the labels for buttons within the Merge Records dialog box.*
- When navigating recent records, the accessibility narrator announced the list of record items in the incorrect order.*
- Focus was not applied to the "My open Resource Bookings" drop down menu when using keyboard shortcuts in the Field Service app.*
- UI options appeared on both the left and right side of the page and overlapped page elements within an account grid on mobile, when set to the Arabic language.*
- Screen reader did not accurately describe the duplicate records popup after creating an account with the same details in Sales Hub.
- While performing Reflow in Customer Service Hub, more options controls were missing in the popup while the screen was zoomed in.
- The Delete, Email a link, Excel template, and Export to Excel options could not be accessed while the accessibility screen reader was enabled.*
- When selecting a tree sorting option for account requests, the accessibility narrator recognized the user or team lookup items as a group, not a tree or list.
- The user interface did not apply focus to the sitemap button when using a keyboard to navigate the the Field Service app.*
- When an appointment failed to synchronize, the error message did not contain the "See Why" link.
- When creating a workflow and assigning it to an owner, the new owner was not was applied and the workflow creator was listed as the owner.*
- The “Insert Knowledge Article” button was not displayed when creating a new email.*
- Duplicate detection rules did not display details if the field value of records had an apostrophe.*
- Modifying a system customizer role in the Unified Interface was unsuccessful.*
- When using the smart matching feature, new emails that contained duplicate subject sections will be redirected to a original case.
- When a duplicate detection rule alert occurred on a status reason form field, the user interface displayed a blank dialog box.
- Filter dropdowns in the activities tab had a black background causing text to be unreadable.*
- When removing or evaluating members within a list in the Marketing App, all members present in the environment were displayed, rather than the selected list.*
- In the duplicate and merge dialog box, the user interface contained options that were not applicable to the data.*
- In Chrome, the Ctrl/shift+Left mouse click had not opened a new browser window when in the queue item view.*
- The Insert/Remove command for bulleted and numbered list was not working when editing an appointment description.*
- Stage progression did not occur when creating a Business Process Flow (BPF) with missing required fields on a non-active stage.*
- When opening an email activity and matching the address to an entity, the lookup menu did not find the associated entity.
- When an Account entity page was refreshed, the user interface did not display all page elements on the entity page.
- Search history would not find results if the search text was non-English.
- Text entered within the Appointment field was cleared during autosave.
- Default email signatures were missing intermittently.*
- The 5th number after a decimal did not round off consistently within a precision 4 decimal field.
- The user interface did not contain icon images within custom entities in the sitemap.
- When opening a custom page from a sitemap and selecting refresh, the user interface refreshed the sitemap page before redirecting to the custom page.*
- When modifying an entity grid, filter settings were not applied to columns in the 'AllFieldCustEnt' entity.
- When using Hebrew language settings in Google Chrome, the user interface contained datasets and columns that were not aligned.*
- An error occurred when navigating to a record home page and modifying an editable grid.*
- The user interface was unresponsive when selecting the Power BI button in the Dashboard before the Unified Interface finished loading.
- Email addressed were not resolved when performing a copy and paste into the “To” field for a new email activity.
- Counters set to measure the amount of Radio Group ‘OnSelect’ events would count a single event twice.
- Leads and Opportunities remained on the page after being deleted until the page was refreshed.*
- On Android devices, the user interface was unresponsive when using the "Select" and "Sort" buttons in the Unified Interface.*
- When using the new search engine feature with the categorized search default settings, the user interface did not contain the search selector.*
- Unified Interface had failed to load when opened in Teams.*
- The "Select" and "Sort" buttons in a grid page did not respond on mobile.*
- When organization settings were set to start on a day, other than Sunday, those changes were not honored when selecting from the date picker.*
- When deleting a lead in an opportunity, the lead record remained visible and did not sync automatically.*
- On Android devices, the user interface was unresponsive when selecting buttons in the Unified Interface.*
- The “Send direct email” button did not appear in the UCI until the page was refreshed.*
- Users without read privileges for email signature entities were unable to perform Reply/ReplyAll/Forward actions.*
- Quick find search did not display the an option to navigate to the next page of results in certain situations.
- Custom links in PowerBI tiles did not open.
- Business Process Flow (BPF) was not visible on an account record within the "CrossEntityNavigationApp" while navigating between stages of the BPF.*
- When using an entity lookup menu and selecting the 'change view' option, the user interface displayed incorrect labels for the entity views.
- When modifying form field values, the rounding off of the decimal points was inconsistent.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when selecting the reply, reply all, and forward email responses in the Timeline.*
- An error occurred when attempting to import a solution with a declared CustomAPI and a reference to it by name in an SdkMessageProcessingStep in same solution.*
- An error occurred when creating new fields within an account entity.*
- An error occurred when updating an appointment record when the 'isAllDayEvent' attribute was present.*
- An error occurred when performing a quick search for records within a product entity.*
- An error occurred when selecting a file without an extension for download.*
- An error occurred when using the customer lookup menu in an account entity.
- When selecting links within the "required fields missing" error message, the mouse cursor did not redirect to required form fields located in separate tabs.*
- An error occurred when creating a record and adding a user from a lookup menu.
- An error occurred when attempting to access Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement through the Edge legacy browser.*
- An error occurred when switching from Offline to Online mode when using the field service application.*
- An error occurred when performing a solution upgrade that did not include the SettingDefinition entity.*
- An error occurred when selecting team membershiptypes when creating a new team.*
- An error occurred when using a lookup menu to add a customer to a new case.
- An error occurred when an app entered an idle state after no action was performed in the Unified Interface.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here