Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 243 Release Notes
Service Update 243 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 243.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 243 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||184.108.40.20601 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 243 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The contrast ratio between border and background was not greater than 3:1 when the custom filter dropdown was expanded.
- UI options appeared on both the left and right side of the page and overlapped page elements within an account grid on mobile, when set to the Arabic language.
- The screen reader didn't announce the Expandable icon within Global filters.
- Improved the user experience for users using languages that read right to left.*
- When viewing a multiline text box, the tooltip popup would overlap with the text content and reduce visibility. This popup has been removed.
- When the 'Record Set Navigator' button was in an expanded state, the accessibility screen reader announced that it was collapsed.
- Focus was not applied to the post reply button after replying to a post record.
- When modifying the notes description within a record and saving the edits, the user interface did not reflect the changes.*
- Text entry and navigation within a Rich Text Editor (RTE) was slow/delayed when the RTE included a large amount of content.
- When creating a workflow and assigning it to an owner, the new owner was not was applied and the workflow creator was listed as the owner.
- The “Insert Knowledge Article” button was not displayed when creating a new email.*
- Filter dropdowns in the activities tab had a black background causing text to be unreadable.*
- When uploading a document to the root folder in SharePoint, the document was uploaded to the portal folder.
- When removing or evaluating members within a list in the Marketing App, all members present in the environment were displayed, rather than the selected list.*
- In Customer Service Hub, the email template subject field displayed text with an incorrect font.
- When pausing configuration settings for an SLA item, the Condition XML was missing and the pause configuration toggle was set to No.*
- The Insert/Remove command for bulleted and numbered list was not working when editing an appointment description.*
- The “Resource Requirements Work Hours” window did not load all options when modifying a calendar within Resource Scheduling.*
- In Chrome, the Ctrl/shift+Left mouse click had not opened a new browser window when in the queue item view.*
- Business Process Flow (BPF) was not visible on an account record within the "CrossEntityNavigationApp" while navigating between stages of the BPF.
- The hierarchy icon was not displayed on an account within the Accounts grid after a parent/child relation is made between accounts.
- When organization settings were set to start on a day, other than Sunday, those changes were not honored when selecting from the date picker.*
- Leads and Opportunities remained on the page after being deleted until the page was refreshed.*
- On Android devices, the user interface was unresponsive when selecting buttons in the Unified Interface.*
- The “Send direct email” button did not appear in the UCI until the page was refreshed.*
- When creating an email, the user interface did not allow two unresolved email addresses.*
- The user interface did not contain icon images within custom entities in the sitemap.*
- When modifying an attribute field in a record, the changes were not saved.
- Unified Interface had failed to load when opened in Teams.*
- The "Select" and "Sort" buttons in a grid page did not respond on mobile.*
- When using the new search engine feature with the categorized search default settings, the user interface did not contain the search selector.*
- When adding a new list item to a Dashboard, the new list item was moved to the bottom of the list menu.
- When assigning a record to a custom entity, the Unified Interface did not refresh automatically.*
- On Android devices, the user interface was unresponsive when using the "Select" and "Sort" buttons in the Unified Interface.*
- Users without read privileges for email signature entities were unable to perform Reply/ReplyAll/Forward actions.*
- Meeting invites and reminder alerts were sent out for meetings created in the past.*
- In Outlook on the web, command bar options did not display when selecting an email quick create form.*
- The "Start Task Flow" button was unresponsive when on Android.
- Record names were not displayed when searching for records via saved filters.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when openinga Teams, Business Unit or a Queue in the timeline.*
- An error occurred when updating an appointment record when the 'isAllDayEvent' attribute was present.*
- An error occurred when attempting to publish all customizations.*
- An error had occurred when loading the legacy solution explorer.*
- An error occurred when selecting a file without an extension for download.*
- A script error occurred when selecting an email activity within a marketing list quick campaign.
- An error occurred when adding a Channel to a Team in the Customer Service Hub.
- An error occurred when performing a solution upgrade that did not include the SettingDefinition entity.*
- An error occurred when switching from Offline to Online mode when using the field service application.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here