PlayFab supports a wide variety of authentication providers. This allows your title to support different authentication methods and give your players options.
What this means is that your players can choose how they prefer to verify their identity and sign in using a method that's most natural to them.
Select authentication providers based on what is most meaningful for the players on your target platforms and distribution methods. For example, if your title is released on Xbox, it will make sense to offer Xbox Live sign-in as a way to authenticate their identity.
- Setting up PlayFab authentication using Facebook and HTML5
- Setting up PlayFab authentication using Facebook and Unity
- Setting up PlayFab authentication using Google and HTML5
- Setting up PlayFab authentication using Google Play Games Sign-In in Unity
- Setting up PlayFab authentication using Kongregate and HTML5
- Setting up PlayFab authentication using Kongregate and Unity
If you're unable to access the above secure link, see Request access.
Windows and Xbox
Submit and view feedback for