Define Azure resources within a Bicep template. Improve the consistency and reliability of your deployments, reduce the manual effort required, and scale your deployments across environments. Your template will be flexible and reusable through the use of parameters, variables, expressions, and modules.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Create and deploy Azure resources by using Bicep
- Add flexibility to your templates by using parameters, variables, and expressions
- Create and deploy a Bicep template that includes modules
You should be familiar with:
- What infrastructure as code is, and what its benefits are.
- Azure, including the Azure portal, subscriptions, resource groups, and resources.
To follow along with the exercises in the module, you'll need the following installed locally: