People use apps for every area of their lives, and business should be no exception. However, business applications usually fail to meet the exact requirements of most organizations. To address this shortcoming, Power Apps provides a rapid, low code development environment. This feature enables organizations to build custom apps that satisfy their business needs and support integration and interaction with existing data.
Power Apps provides a simple user interface so that every business user or professional developer can build custom apps. The purpose of this module is to provide you with a greater understanding of how to build Power Apps that meet your exact business needs and integrate and interact with your business data.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the features and functionality of Power Apps, including its business impact and primary components.
- Manage the Power Apps environment in the Power Apps admin center and with Windows PowerShell.
- Describe how Power Apps connects to data sources.
- Create, test, and monitor a canvas Power App.
- Run canvas and mobile Power Apps.