To install and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the Microsoft Azure cloud or on-premises you need to use Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) to manage the process. Let’s get started by looking at the overall functionality and tools available within LCS.
In this module, you will:
- Understand the functionality and tools of Lifecycle services (LCS) for Finance and Operations
- Reuse existing assets, copy and share data
- Understand Task recorder functionality
- Create a business process model
- Identify and analyze gaps using the Business Process Modeler
- Run the LCS Issue Search tool and analyze results