In this module we introduced the key concepts to building machine learning models using neural networks and implemented those concepts with PyTorch. We built an image recognition model that could classify images such as: T-shirt/top, Trouser, Pullover, Dress, Coat, Sandal, Shirt, Sneaker, Bag, and Ankle boots.
You learned the following key areas:
- How to use Tensors with CPUs and GPUs
- How to manage, scale and normalize your datasets
- How to build a model using a neural network
- How to optimize a model
- How to optimize model inference
Now that you learned some of the basics of machine learning using neural networks concepts, we invite you to proceed with PyTorch Fundamentals Learning Path, and learn more:
To open a hyperlink, right-click and choose Open in new tab or window. That way you can see the resource and easily return to the module.
- Computer Vision with PyTorch
- Natural Language Processing with PyTorch
- Audio Classification with PyTorch