As your organization moves to Azure, you must design a secure virtual networking environment that provides connectivity and name resolution for both virtual and on-premises resources. Users must be able to access the resources they need smoothly and securely, regardless of where they are accessing the network from.
In this module you saw a broad overview of some of the most crucial aspects of designing and planning an Azure virtual network, including planning VNets, subnets and micro-segmentation, assigning appropriate IP addresses to resources and configuring DNS name resolution.
You now have the fundamental knowledge required to design and implement virtual networking in Azure.
Now that you have reviewed this module, you should be able to:
- Implement virtual networks
- Configure public IP services
- Design and implement name resolution
- Design and implement cross-VNET connectivity
- Implement virtual network routing
- Design and implement an Azure Virtual Network NAT
Use these resources to discover more.