Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations uses role-based security to assign access to components in the system. A user who is assigned to a security role has access to the set of privileges that is associated with that role.
In this module, you will:
- Create and modify roles, duties, privileges, and permissions.
- Review the role-based security hierarchy.
- Use and enforce permissions policies.
- Define the extensible data security framework (XDS).
- Apply security permissions.