Introduction to Azure Container Instances
Containers offer a standardized and repeatable way to package, deploy and manage cloud applications. Azure Container Instances let you run a container in Azure without managing virtual machines and without a higher-level service.
In this module, you will:
- Run containers in Azure Container Instances
- Control what happens when your container exits
- Use environment variables to configure your container when it starts
- Attach a data volume to persist data when your container exits
- Learn some basic ways to troubleshoot issues on your Azure containers