Imagine you are security engineer for a large manufacturing firm. Your company works on several big contracts for popular personal electronics companies including Microsoft. Clients send you their confidential designs which are then stored in your Azure infrastructure. Plenty of hackers would love to get their hands on the next generation designs and it's your job to protect them.
You've done a lot of work hardening your network and ensuring that only the right people have access to client data, but there's still a big hole to protect - user accounts. This module will look at one of the best ways to stop unauthorized users from gaining access through a username/password - multi-factor authentication.
In this module, you will:
- Learn about Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Create a plan to deploy Azure AD MFA
- Turn on Azure AD MFA for users and specific apps
- Basic knowledge of the Azure portal
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory