In this module, you learned how to safeguard your applications in Azure against common attacks. We looked at several key security tips:
- Use Azure Security Center
- Verify your application inputs and outputs
- Store your secrets into Key Vault
- Ensure you are using the latest version of your framework, and using its security features
- Verify your program dependencies and libraries are safe to use
By following the five items in this list, you will have taken leaps and strides towards ensuring that your applications are safe and that they remain that way.