Escalate problems to Microsoft
- Partner Center
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud for US Government
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud Germany
It is expected that you will solve problems on behalf of your customers. Your first steps should be to check service health for existing, documented problems. If that doesn't address the customer issue, then you can use your admin privileges to troubleshoot the software, settings, and configuration.
However, there are several categories of issues that you will need to hand off to Microsoft to fix:
Undocumented problems with services that aren't operating according to service descriptions.
Bugs and other irregularities that affect service appearance or operation
Large scale network disruptions
Regional issues with multi-tenant impact
Submit a support request
- From the dashboard, select Customers.
- Select the customer who needs the support.
- Select Service management and select Service requests.
- Select New request and then select Microsoft Office 365.
- You are taken to the Office 365 portal where you need to sign in using your Partner Dashboard credentials.
- Select Support, New service request from left hand menu.
- Select the support topic.
It is important to start from the dashboard so that the relationship between partner and customer is maintained.
For information on reporting problems on behalf of the customer, see Report problems on behalf of a customer.