Business Desk Campaigns
You use the Campaigns modules to create and manage marketing campaigns. The Campaigns modules provide an easy to use interface to help you create and manage your campaign schedules. You can use Business Desk Campaigns to personalize the user buying experience with targeted merchandising by determining the type of content that will be shown to the user and when the content is delivered. You can create an ad campaign, a direct mail campaign, or a discount campaign, and then specify when the content will be delivered to a targeted group of users.
You can run campaign reports to help you make informed decisions about pricing, marketing, advertising, and other aspects of your business. Analyzing your campaigns gives you the ability to promote the campaigns that are the most successful.
This section contains:
- Workflow for Campaign Management. Illustrates the workflow for creating, targeting, and managing campaigns.
- About Campaigns. Describes ads, discounts, and direct mail, and how to use campaign goaling. Describes how to create targeting expressions.
- Best Practices and Tips for Campaigns. Provides recommendations and tips about creating and managing your campaigns.
- Setting Up Your Reference Tables. Explains how to set up content sizes, industry codes, and page groups to match your business model.
- Creating a Marketing Campaign. Explains how to add customer information, add and schedule a campaign, create a campaign item, and then send it to production.
- Creating Campaign Expressions. Explains the purpose and use of target expressions, catalog expressions, and how to create a target group.
- Creating an Ad. Explains how to create an ad, specify the size of the ad, and target the ad to Web pages and groups of users.
- Creating a Discount. Explains how to create and manage a discount campaign.
- Discount Examples. Provides examples that show how to set up discounts with different types of conditions, awards, and eligibility requirements.
- Discount Application Policies. Provides information about how to determine which discounts will be applied in a complex discount campaign.
- Publishing Campaign Changes on Your Web Site. Explains how to update your site with new information that you have added using Commerce Server Business Desk.
- Managing Lists of User Records. Explains how to use List Manager to create and manage mailing lists and lists of users.
- Creating Direct Mail. Explains how to add direct mail and schedule and personalize the direct mail message.
- Analyzing a Campaign. Explains how to run a campaign report and export it to List Manager.
- Searching Campaigns. Explains how to search the campaigns on your site using filter criteria.
- Deleting and Restoring Customers, Campaigns, and Campaign Items. Explains how to delete and restore campaigns.
- Extending Campaigns. Explains how the site developer can make custom changes to your site to extend your Campaigns functionality.