IAzScope::DeletePolicyAdministrator method (azroles.h)
The DeletePolicyAdministrator method removes the specified security identifier (SID) in text form from the list of principals that act as policy administrators.
HRESULT DeletePolicyAdministrator( BSTR bstrAdmin, VARIANT varReserved );
Text form of the SID to remove from the list of policy administrators.
Reserved for future use.
Policy administrators for an object can perform the following tasks:
- Read the object
- Write attributes to the object
- Read attributes of child objects of the object
- Write attributes to child objects of the object
- Delete the object
- Delete child objects of the object
- Create child objects of the object
|Minimum supported client||Windows Vista [desktop apps only]|
|Minimum supported server||Windows Server 2003 [desktop apps only]|
|Redistributable||Windows Server 2003 Administration Tools Pack on Windows XP|