Managing the Index
Windows Search enables you to manage the Windows Search index with three main components: Search Manager, Catalog Manager, and Crawl Scope Manager.
This section is organized as follows:
- Interfaces for Managing the Index
- Using the Search Manager
- Using the Catalog Manager
- Using the Crawl Scope Manager
- For community-supported question and discussion message boards on Search technologies, see MSDN Forum: Windows Desktop Search Development.
- To download the Search SDK Code Samples:
- To download the Windows SDK: