The CAPICOM_ENCODING_TYPE enumeration type indicates the encoding type used.
|CAPICOM_ENCODE_ANY||Data is saved as a base64-encoded string or a pure binary sequence. This encoding type is used only for input data that has an unknown encoding type. Introduced in CAPICOM 2.0.
|CAPICOM_ENCODE_BASE64||Data is saved as a base64-encoded string.
|CAPICOM_ENCODE_BINARY||Data is saved as a pure binary sequence.
This enumeration type is used by the following CAPICOM methods and properties:
- Certificate.Export method
- EncodedData.Value property
- EncryptedData.Encrypt method
- EnvelopedData.Encrypt method
- ExtendedProperty.Value property
- SignedData.Sign method
- SignedData.CoSign method
- Store.Export method
- Utilities.GetRandom method
||CAPICOM 2.0 or later on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP