United States Local Functionality
The following topics describe local functionality that is unique to the United States version of Business Central.
- US Sales Tax Available Now
- Reporting Sales Tax in the US Available Now
- Reporting Transactions as 1099 Liable in the US Available Now
- Set Up Use Tax and Purchase Tax Available Now
- Set Up Unrealized Sales Tax and Sales Payment Discounts Available Now
Banking & Payments
- Print Troubleshooting Reports Available Now
If you have customers in Europe, please note that you cannot report VAT to European authorities in the US version of Business Central. You may want to work with a consultant to add the capability to your environment based on the specific countries that you ship to.