Immersive headset hardware details
Developers can purchase any of the Windows Mixed Reality immersive headsets available publicly at a number of retailers globally, as well as the online Microsoft Store, and use them for mixed reality development. These immersive headsets deliver built-in inside-out tracking, meaning there is no need to purchase or install external trackers or place sensors on the wall. There's no complicated setup, just plug and play.
- Two high-resolution liquid crystal displays at 1440 x 1440 (the Samsung HMD Odyssey features an AMOLED display with 1440 x 1600 resolution)
- Display refresh rate up to 90 Hz (native)
- Built-in audio out and microphone support through 3.5mm jack (the Samsung HMD Odyssey includes built-in headphones and microphone)
- Single cable with HDMI 2.0 (display) and USB 3.0 (data) for connectivity
- Inside-out tracking
- Motion controllers
- Gamepads supported by UWP
- Mouse and keyboard
- Voice (via connected headset or microphone)
Prześlij opinię dotyczącą:
Trwa ładowanie opinii...