Working with the dashboard
Applies to: Microsoft Cloud App Security
This article describes what you should do with Cloud App Security daily. After you get Microsoft Cloud App Security up and running, you'll need to:
- Configure data streams
- Sanction apps you want to allow people to use
- Set up policies to monitor your cloud environment.
You can then use Cloud App Security to control and protect your cloud and manage risk.
Check the dashboard
The Cloud App Security dashboard provides you with an overview of activities and features, including:
- Open alerts
- Activity violations
- Content violations
- An activity map that plots where user activity originates
- Connected app usage trends in your cloud environment
- Top users by threat detection
We recommend you check the dashboard daily to see what new alerts have been triggered. It's a good place to keep an eye on the health of your cloud environment. The dashboard helps you get a sense of what's happening.
For more information about investigating alerts, see Investigate.
Send feedback about: