Password. Change Password Error Event
Occurs when there is an error changing the password for the user account.
public: event EventHandler ^ ChangePasswordError;
public event EventHandler ChangePasswordError;
member this.ChangePasswordError : EventHandler
Public Custom Event ChangePasswordError As EventHandler
The ChangePasswordError event is raised when the membership provider specified in the MembershipProvider property encounters an error while attempting to change the password for a user account. This can occur if the user enters an incorrect current password or an invalid new password. The specified MembershipProvider object does not indicate the reason why changing the password failed, only that the password was not changed.
Use the ChangePasswordError event to perform custom actions when the password is not changed.
- Server Event Handling in ASP.NET Web Pages
- ASP.NET Login Controls Overview
- Customizing Appearance and Behavior of the ASP.NET Login Controls
- ASP.NET Web Server Controls Templates
- How to: Display Different Information to Anonymous and Logged In Users
- Web Site Administration Tool Security Tab
- Securing Login Controls
- Basic Security Practices for Web Applications
- Securing Membership