Configure a Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement portal
Learn how to configure portals and customize Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement. Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement portals offer powerful customization options to:
- Configure site settings for portals to modify the behavior or visual style of a portal
- Add dynamic content to pages and create a wide variety of custom templates
- Associate an authenticated portal user with either a Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement contact or system user
- Authenticate portal users
- Define entity forms and custom logic within the Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement portal.
- Create and run advertisements on a portal
- Gather feedback by using polls on a portal
- Rate or vote on a webpage or blog post on a portal
- Redirect to a new URL on a portal
- Get Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement data on the Portal
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.