Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps
Meet today’s challenges by bringing your customers and business together with the next generation of CRM and ERP applications. Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights.
This page provides resources that are common to all Dynamics 365 apps. To get product documentation about specific apps, go to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 documentation page.
Select an area to learn more about it.
- Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans
- Release overview guides and videos
- Product roadmap
Adoption, change management, and Microsoft-assisted programs
- Adoption for Dynamics 365 apps
- Adoption resources for change management
- Adoption framework for Sales
- FastTrack customer success program
- Dynamics 365 migration program for on-premises solutions
Communities and blogs
- Dynamics 365 community
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 blog
- Industry accelerators community
- Microsoft Power Apps community
- Microsoft Power Automate community
- Microsoft Power Virtual Agents community
- Microsoft Partner community blog
Check out the how-to videos that are available on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 YouTube Channel.
Ideas and feedback
Here are places to share your ideas about Dynamics 365 apps and vote on the ideas others have suggested: