Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 186 Release Notes
Service Update 186 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 186.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 186 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||18.104.22.16849|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 186 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using keyboard navigating, the "Enter" button would not expand saved filters.*
- The ‘Saved filters’ section could not be expanded or collapsed via keyboard navigation.*
- When the focus was on “Set Default Filter” icon, the screenreader had not detected it.
Admin and Lifecycle Management
- An error occurred when attempting to perform provisioning and restore or copy environments in an organization, when a security group was enabled.
Business Process and Analytics
- An error occurred when attempting to select the "next stage" button to save the required form information while creating a new business process flow (BPF).
- An error occurred when attempting to create a new record within a standalone business process flow (BPF), resulting in a duplicate record in the database.
- Converting a templatized workflow that leveraged the 'Send Email' step using the ModernFlowConverter failed.*
- First party plug-in executions had failed.*
- When attempting to “Set Regarding” in Outlook, the message “Processing. Please wait” was displayed and would not proceed.*
- In the Activities section of the Customer Service Hub app, the user interface did not display the selected data when applying the Activity Type filter and navigating to another data table view.
- When attempting to use the "Import from Excel" feature, the user interface did not allow the selection of the "Regarding lookup" button in the Review mapping section.
- When creating a single new tab in the Field Service mobile app, the user interface displayed a tab width that did not cover the full width of the mobile device.
- An error occurred when activating routing rules.*
- The owner field in Advance Find had gender specific pronouns.*
- The ribbon did not load when using Google Chrome.
- Interactive Dashboard strings were missing when a solution was exported.
- Security roles could not be sorted alphabetically.
- Data could not be sorted by a calculated field.
- When modifying a custom entity that contained business rules, the Unified Interface did not reflect the rules in the data table.
- Custom images attached to audit history would display, rather than the lookup value.
- After creating an account and saving, the page intermittently directed back to the entity record grid.*
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a solution upgrade due to the presence of soft deleted app modules.*
- On mobile in offline mode, the user interface intermittently displayed the new dynamic offline status page when the app was closed and reopened.
- The mailbox configuration form failed to load.
- When creating a custom activity form using the Quick Create feature, the user interface did not display the form when creating a new custom activity from the Dashboard.
- The legend labels had duplicated when expanding the chart dashboard.
- When attempting to modify an attachment in offline mode, the user interface did not display the attachment removal button within the attachment management dialog.
- Portrait images were uploaded to Model apps as Landscape images in Edge.
- In the Chrome browser, the user interface for the ribbon menu in the Dynamics Workplace homepage was unresponsive when attempting to select the menu buttons.*
- When modifying a canvas app in Internet Explorer 11, the user interface was unresponsive when attempting to apply the "Add Address Input" option to the app.
- When applying modifications to a data table, the edits were not saved and reflected in the data set.
- The low density header was no longer visible after refreshing the page when editing an account record with a low density setting on the account form.*
- An error occurred when attempting to apply a duplication detection rule within a data set in the Unified Interface which may have resulted in a blank screen or inability to modify fields in the data set.
- When inserting an editable grid into a form and attempting to save the input data, the data within the form was saved and the information changed within the editable grid was not saved.
- The 'Show Chart' button was not appearing in the grid homepage when navigated to from a sub-page.
- When attempting to apply a filter in Power BI, the filter did not sort and populate the intended data set values in the data table.
- In the Unified Interface within the Sales Hub, when the page was refreshed or the view changed, the user interface intermittently displayed the previous web page content.
- Charts did not load in Dashboards, Home Page Grids, and Forms when using Internet Explorer 11.*
- The OOB "assign user role" button caused the browser to hang.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to publish all customizations for a solution.
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a solution import for a custom action.*
- An error occurred when attempting to export a solution that timed out before the queries finished processing.
- An error occurred when loading the legacy solution explorer.
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a solution upgrade which resulted in a blank output window.
- An error occurred when attempting to uninstall a managed solution that contained a customized entity.
- An error occurred when attempting to send outgoing emails from configured mailboxes in the Exchange app.*
- In the Unified Interface, the duplication detection rule triggered an error message containing a blank error dialog that did not list the duplicated entities.
- An error had occurred when uploading documents.
- An error occurred when creating Work Orders, Booking timings, and Activities on Android.
- An error occurred when attempting to open work orders and activities in the Bookings section of the Field Service mobile app.
- An error occurred when attempting to modify a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that contained multiple SLA items with the same name.*
- An error occurred when attempting to modify the "Dynamics 365 fields" form within a new appointment in Outlook.
- An error occurred when attempting to load an account record in Internet Explorer.*
- An “Unknown Page Type” was displayed after selecting ‘See all records’ inside of the ‘More Commands’ option of subgrids for Business Process Flows (BPF).*
- An error occurred when attempting to download and view offline metadata in the Field Service mobile app.
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a package upgrade for a custom control.*
- An error occurred when sorting certain lookup fields while in offline mode.
- An error occurred when logging entity details.