Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21032 Release Notes
Service Update 21032 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21032.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21032 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21032.00206|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21032 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- In to the Dynamics 365 Preview application, the accessibility screen reader did not apply keyboard focus to the offline data download popup.
- When modifying the "Recurrence" settings for an activity, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the label name for Start Time & End Time combo box fields.
- When modifying the "Recurrence" settings for an activity, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the 'expand/collapse' button names that were present in the Start time and End time form fields.
- When creating or replying to multiple posts simultaneously, the save and cancel buttons contained the same identification label, which prevented any announcements from the accessibility screen reader.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, it was not visually clear whether a tool bar option was selected or if keyboard focus was applied to the option, when creating a note in the timeline.*
- When enabling EnableDesignLanguageThemeSystem, the high density page header had a white background.*
- Pinned items could not be accessed when using arrow keys to navigate the default Account view in the Customer Service Hub.
- The text present on the "Ok" and "Cancel" button did not contain the required color contrast ratio of greater than or equal to 3:1.
- The accessibility screen reader was unresponsive when applying focus to additional options after selecting the "Actions" button in the Accounts section.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce when a page refresh was complete.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the names of the Start time/End time fields within the Set Recurrence dialog box.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the “Every” control when setting a recurrence for a repeated unit of time for an activity in the Customer Service Hub.
- The accessibility screen reader focus did not move to the correct position when selecting "Enter a Note" within the Timeline.
- The keyboard focus was lost when performing a search within the Lookup Records dialog box.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the names of the "Every" and "Days" field within the Set Recurrence dialog box.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the names of all roles within the My Activities dropdown menu.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the Start Time & End Time fields when setting a recurrence for an activity in the Customer Service Hub.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the name of Dashboard Table grid checkboxes in the Customer Service Hub.
- When using keyboard navigation, could not be applied to the weekday control within the Recurrence dialog box.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the roles of the Dashboard Selector within the Customer Service Hub.*
- When creating a new record within a custom entity, the lookup menu did not contain a name label in the Unified Interface.*
- Tracked appointments in Outlook remained tracked in Outlook after the appointment in Dynamics had the “regarding” field updated.*
- An error occurred when attempting to provision an new environment.*
- Cloned solutions containing an entity included only the entity metadata.
- When creating an asset request with the "Outbound-onboarding" option in the Customer Administration app, a Business Process Flow (BPF) entity with missing stages was generated.
- The command bar did not render when accessing the Booking Alert form through the Schedule Board.
- Within the MailApp while using Internet Explorer 11, command options for email tracking were not available.
- A Tooltip dropdown was not displayed when hovering over a record set navigation panel.
- When entering a date in the Calendar popup, the incorrect date was highlighted.
- The accessibility screen reader announced the wrong row numbers within Opportunities.*
- Keyboard focus was not visible on the “Recalculate” button within an Account page.
- A chart/list that was not set to be “Available on phone” within Advanced Settings, would still display on mobile.
- An error occurred intermittently when loading the resources for a control while using a weak network connection.*
- On mobile, the search box of a Relevant Search did not accept spaces between keywords.*
- The Relevance Search options ‘Filter’ and ‘Results’ were not visible in offline mode, preventing their use.*
- On tablet devices, when selecting the "Show Global Filter" button in the multi stream Dashboard, the Global filter flyout did not open.*
- Within the MailApp while using Internet Explorer 11, command options for email tracking were not available.*
- On mobile devices, the notes section in the timeline of a Booking form was not visible.*
- On mobile, the timeline did not load on user dashboards.*
- When navigating to the offline status page in the Field Service app, the offline status was labeled as "not available" and offline data was not downloaded.*
- The Email a Link button within the App for Outlook was unresponsive.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when saving the modifications within an entity record.*
- An error occurred when attempting to import a solution and all processes in that solution remained in a draft state.*
- An error occurred when modifying and saving a flow that was using the "When a record is created, updated or deleted" option in the CDS Native connector within an account entity.*
- An error occurred when creating multiple new activity records using the same post request.*
- An error occurred when attempting to access the My Activities view to “My Activities”.
- On iOS, an error occurred within the Field Service app when navigating within a Bookable Resource Booking record after leaving the record open for an extended period of time.*
- An error occurred when accessing the Dynamics 365 application on mobile devices, following an environment upgrade.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here