Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21052 Release Notes
Service Update 21052 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21052.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21052 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21052.00133|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21052 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Some content and controls in the Visitor Pane within the Omnichannel Engagement Hub were not visible when viewing the page at 400% zoom.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce mouse hover labels within the Customer Service Hub.
- The chat icon in the Sales Hub ribbon was the incorrect icon.
- When creating a phone activity and selecting the close activity command button, the "Close" button was labeled as "Button_Label_CloseActivity."*
- When creating a new record on a branching business process flow (BPF) within an account entity, only the first BPF stage was active.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, when using keyboard navigation, focus could not reach active cases table grid call checkboxes.*
- When selecting the weekly occurrence option while creating an appointment, the days of the week overlapped within the Recurrence dialog box.
- When opening a case record, content in the productivity pane was not visible.
- Filters with the 'Contains' or 'Doesn't Contain' options could not be edited after creation.
- The message “Source not selected” may have been erroneously displayed in a form control for a table when bound to a lookup value.
- The command bar ribbon did not load for some entities.
- In the Customer Service Hub, when using keyboard navigation while in a list, focus did not remain on list items.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when creating a many-to-many (N:N) relationship within a solution.
- An error occurred when linking or unlinking a Knowledge Article to a case entity.*
- An error occurred when creating an occurrence with break instead of a recurrence within a resource calendar.*
- An error occurred when uninstalling a solution that contained a web resource.*
- An error occurred in the trackbar when opening and closing recipient cards.
- An error messaged appeared in the description box of Notes in the Timeline, when in offline mode.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here