Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21062 Release Notes
Service Update 21062 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21062.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21062 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||188.8.131.5262 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21062 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Some content and controls in the Visitor Pane within the Omnichannel Engagement Hub were not visible when viewing the page at 400% zoom.*
- When viewing the "Related-Audit History" tab, the accessibility screen reader announced the "Delete Change History" menu item twice.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the message 'No data available' when there was no data present in a grid.
- When pinning an new item in the Customer Service Hub, the JAWs screen reader did not announce the “added to pinned” confirmation.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the message 'No data available' after applying filters to a grid.
- Received emails were not automatically tracked within the Mail App for Dynamics 365.*
- Form components were not listed after importing a managed solution that had a form added.*
- When importing a solution that contained a rollup field, an active solution layer was added automatically.
- When creating a new appointment and updating the Start/End time, the changes were reverted after synchronizing with Exchange.
- When importing a unmanaged solution while there was an unmanaged solution already present, the modified labels of the new unmanaged solution were not imported.
- The 'Close' button in the Close Phone Call popup was not properly described as 'Close Activity.'*
- Multiple rows could not be selected when selecting accounts on the ‘Accounts’ page.
- When adding a column to a grid from a related entity in a specific order, the grid did not show the new column in the position specified.
- When using a rich text format in multiple lines of a text field, the width of the text field was much smaller while using read-only settings, in comparison to the field size in edit mode.
- When using IE11 with rich text editor enabled, the description area for notes did not load when adding a note to the timeline.*
- Unpinned pinned items would revert to being pinned within the pinned menu.*
- When opening an account record and selecting the timeline filter within the Activities module, the Activity Type filter and Activity Status Reason filter could not be viewed in the timeline.
- When qualifying a lead within an opportunity entity on Android tablet devices, the lead was not visible in the "My Open Leads" view.
- The 'New Support Request' command bar dropdown menu was not visible within request in the Core Marketing Engineering app.*
- When selecting any record from a record set list the scroll moves back to the first record on the page/list.*
- In Internet Explorer 11, command options were not displayed in the Advanced find view and result icons were not displayed for relevance searches.*
- On mobile while in offline mode, the list of entities enabled for offline was truncated and only displayed on a portion of the page.*
- When using keyboard tab navigation to apply focus to the last element in a grid, focus briefly blinked to select all elements in the grid.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when using an email template to create an email while the updated email editor feature was enabled.
- An error occurred and the user interface was unresponsive when creating a new Power BI Dashboard.*
- An error occurred when creating a new appointment record within an opportunity entity that contained a business process flow.
- An error occurred when creating a new record within an opportunity entity while in offline mode.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here