Change the banner or logo
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
The following procedure lists the steps that system administrators can use to update the banner or logo image that is displayed for a legal entity. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF.
- Go to Organization administration > Organizations > Legal entities.
- In the list on the left, select the legal entity for which you want to update the banner or logo. If it is already selected, go to the next step.
- Expand the Images section. If it is already expanded, go to the next step.
- Click Edit.
- In the Dashboard company image type field, select 'Banner'.
- Click Change.
- Tip: The ideal resolution for a banner image is 1920 x 281 pixels. The ideal width for a logo image is 350 pixels.
- When the upload is complete, you should see your new banner or logo image in the Dashboard Image section.
- Click Save.
- Go to Common > Common > Default dashboard.
- You should see the new banner or logo image on the dashboard.
- You may need to change your company, using the company picker, to the one you uploaded the banner for.