This module provides an overview of troubleshooting hardware-related problems and discusses specific considerations for using USB and wireless devices on computers that are running Windows.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe hardware-related problems.
- Describe the considerations for using USB devices.
- Describe considerations for using wireless devices.
- Explain how you can use built-in diagnostic tools to gather hardware information.
- Determine how to best approach hardware problems.
- Apply the guidelines for troubleshooting hardware-related problems.