Update your partner profile
- Partner Center
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud for US Government
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud Germany
The first time you sign into Partner Center as an admin, make sure your support details are correct, file tax exemptions if appropriate, and review the contact information in your profiles.
Update your support details
- Go to Settings > View all settings >Partner Profile.
- In the Support section, select Update.
- If any of your customers call Microsoft looking for support, Microsoft will point them back to the website, email, and phone contact info that you list in your support profile.
File tax exemptions
- Decide whether tax exemptions apply to you, and if so file them before you add any customers or subscriptions. See Tax and tax exemptions.
Verify and update your profile information
- Go to Settings >View all settings .
- Review your Partner profile, Partner billing profile, and Organizational profile.
- If you need to change the details of your legal address, your company may be contacted for verification. When you make changes to your legal details, it may effect your tax information. Make sure your tax information remains accurate. Contact support with questions.