Creating a Project File
A help project (.hhp) file contains information about the location of your HTML topic files, contents (.hhc) files, index (.hhk) files, image (.png, .jpeg, .gif) files, and other files. Project files also contain help window definitions and other options that customize the way a help system functions.
What do you want to do?
- Create a new help project file
- Add file locations to a project file
- Customize help window definitions
- Compile a help project
- Test a help file
- Edit help project options
- About creating help project files