If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information (implementation details, pricing guidance, code examples, etc), let us know with GitHub Feedback!
The need to keep application components on-premises doesn't have to be a barrier to adopting cloud technologies. With Azure Stack, app components can reside on-premises while interacting with components running in Azure public cloud. This blueprint enables teams to manage identity for users as well as applications in a way that is consistent across clouds.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- Set up an Azure Active Directory tenant.
- Create users.
- Deploy, manage, and operate application resources on Azure and Azure Stack.
- Create service principles.
- Deploy with service principles.
- Application resources can communicate over network.
- Azure Stack is a hybrid cloud platform that lets you use Azure services on-premises.
- Virtual Machines: Provision Windows and Linux virtual machines in seconds.
- Learn how to synchronize directories and enable single sign-on with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).