Azure for Containers
Get started deploying and managing container apps with Azure tools and services for containers.
Learn how to use containers with Azure services.
Create a Kubernetes cluster with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Deploy a Windows container application with Service Fabric
Create a containerized app with Azure Web App for Containers
Create a private Docker registry in Azure Container Registry
Run a container app on-demand in Azure Container Instances
Learn how to deploy, manage, and update container apps using Azure services
- Build and deploy a container to Azure Kubernetes Service
- Build and deploy a .NET container app to Azure Service Fabric
- Create a multi-container app in Web App for Containers
- Build and deploy container images with Azure Container Registry Tasks
- Build and deploy a container to Azure Container Instances
- Create an Azure Red Hat OpenShift cluster