What is Clarity?
Clarity is a cutting-edge behavioral analysis tool that helps you understand users interaction with your website. By using Clarity's robust analysis tools, you can enhance your website for your clients and your business.
- Session Recordings
- ML Insights
The Analysis tools Session Recordings and Heatmaps, allow you to study user behavior that helps you identify user requirements.
Why should I use Clarity?
The unique features of Clarity, which help you understand user behavior include:
- Simple and easy customization makes Clarity best for your business.
- Clarity won't get in the way of your site's performance.
- Data is analyzed and ready to view in near real time, so you don't have to wait.
- There are absolutely no limits on the number of sites per account. Clarity can scale to support even the largest websites.
- Clarity process more than 1 petabyte of data from over 100 million users per month. Also, there are no traffic limits on these sites.
- Deep AI and Machine Learning algorithm powered insights help you analyze the user behavior in an efficient way.
- No sampling.
How can Clarity help?
Building a compelling and user-friendly website is hard. Although A/B testing, guesswork, and intuition can steer you in the right direction, it's still difficult to understand what moves your metrics. With data and session replay from Clarity, you'll see how people are using your site, where they get stuck and what they love.
Try our live Demo to experience Clarity's analysis tools, Session Recordings and Heatmaps.
Where can I use Clarity?
Few scenarios where Clarity can be best used but not limited to:
- Enable your clients or management in making data driven decisions on what works and what does not.
- Test what content works best and where to place it on your page.
- Understand confusing elements of your webpage.
- Identify user behavior and add required content to your page.
- Test and publish new ideas on to your webpage.
- Study user clicks and scrutinize the requirements.
What is the pricing model for Clarity?
Clarity is a free tool without any traffic sampling.
Is my data secure?
For all Data Privacy related answers, refer to General FAQ.