This page points to resources that will help you use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations - Supply Chain management more effectively.
What's new and in development
Go to the Dynamics 365 Roadmap to see what new features are released and what new features are in development.
Core concepts and tasks
Select a feature area to learn more about it.
- Cost accounting
- Cost management
- Inventory management
- Master planning
- Procurement and sourcing
- Product information management
- Production control
- Sales and marketing
- Transportation management
- Warehouse management
These short videos help you get started with the new features that are in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition July 2017 update.
- Product Configurator in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Master Planning - tips and tricks for troubleshooting performance
- Help! MRP is slow!
- Process inbound ASNs in Warehouse management
- Get the best out of your warehouse management system
- Advanced R3 Warehouse Management - Inbound Processing and Min/Max Replenishment
- Advanced R3 Warehouse management - A day in the life, outbound processing and Demand Replenishment
- Labels in the new Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 warehouse management
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3: Advanced warehouse management - A day in the life of process manufacturing
- Subcontracting operations and activities in manufacturing
There are many topics about manufacturing and supply chain management on the Dynamics AX Manufacturing R&D Team Blog and Supply Chain Management in Dynamics AX R&D Team Blog . Most of these were written for the previous version of Finance and Operations, but the same concepts still apply, and the procedures are similar in the current version.
- Cost Accounting hands-on labs
- Lean Manufacturing: Capable to Promise and Kanban Job Scheduling
- BOM Calculation by Using a Costing Sheet
For information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations training, see Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal. (requires CustomerSource account)