Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring 2.5
Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) 2.5 provides a simplified administrative interface that you can use to manage BitLocker Drive Encryption. You configure MBAM Group Policy Templates that enable you to set BitLocker Drive Encryption policy options that are appropriate for your enterprise, and then use them to monitor client compliance with those policies. You can also report on the encryption status of an individual computer and on the enterprise as a whole. In addition, you can access recovery key information when users forget their PIN or password or when their BIOS or boot record changes. For a more detailed description of MBAM, see About MBAM 2.5.
To obtain MBAM, see How Do I Get MDOP.
- Getting Started with MBAM 2.5
- Planning for MBAM 2.5
- Preparing your Environment for MBAM 2.5
- MBAM 2.5 Deployment Prerequisites
- Planning for MBAM 2.5 Group Policy Requirements
- Planning for MBAM 2.5 Groups and Accounts
- Planning How to Secure the MBAM Websites
- Planning to Deploy MBAM 2.5
- MBAM 2.5 Supported Configurations
- Planning for MBAM 2.5 High Availability
- MBAM 2.5 Security Considerations
- MBAM 2.5 Planning Checklist
- Deploying MBAM 2.5
- Operations for MBAM 2.5
- Troubleshooting MBAM 2.5
- Technical Reference for MBAM 2.5
Find documentation, videos, and other resources for MDOP technologies.
Get help in choosing a deployment method for MBAM, including step-by-step instructions for each method.
Guide of how to apply MBAM 2.5 SP1 Server hotfixes