Collections, controls, and objects (Microsoft Forms)
Each element of the Microsoft Forms object model has some combination of properties, events, and methods that you can use to make your application work the way you want it to.
Microsoft Forms has three collections:
- Controls collection: Contains all the controls on a form, Frame, or Page.
- Pages collection: Contains all the Page objects in a MultiPage. Each MultiPage has its own distinct Pages collection.
- Tabs collection: Contains all the Tab objects in a TabStrip. Each TabStrip has its own distinct Tabs collection.
- CheckBox control
- ComboBox control
- CommandButton control
- Frame control
- Image control
- Label control
- ListBox control
- MultiPage control
- OptionButton control
- ScrollBar control
- SpinButton control
- TabStrip control
- TextBox control
- ToggleButton control
Objects (within collections)
- Collections (Visual Basic Add-In Model)
- Objects (Visual Basic Add-In Model)
- Objects (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Microsoft Forms conceptual topics
- Microsoft Forms reference
Support and feedback
Have questions or feedback about Office VBA or this documentation? Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback.