Edit an API
The steps in this tutorial show you how to use API Management (APIM) to edit an API.
- You can do it by adding, deleting, renaming operations in the APIM instance.
- You can edit your API's swagger.
Go to your API Management instance
In the Azure portal, search for and select API Management services.
On the API Management screen, select your API Management instance.
Edit an API in APIM
- Click the APIs tab.
- Select one of the APIs that you previously imported.
- Select the Design tab.
- Select an operation, which you want to edit.
- To rename the operation, select a pencil in the Frontend window.
Update the swagger
You can update your backbend API from the Azure portal by following these steps:
Select All operations
Click pencil in the Frontend window.
Your API's swagger appears.
Update the swagger.
- API import limitations
- Import an OpenAPI Specification
- Import a SOAP API
- Import a SOAP API and convert to REST
- Import an Azure API app
- Import an Azure Function App
- Import an Azure Logic App
- Import a Service Fabric service
- Edit an API