Azure Search Documentation
Learn how to create an enterprise search solution over private, heterogenous content using Azure Search. Tutorials, API references, and other docs show you how to consolidate searchable content into a single fast index, queryable using simple-to-advanced syntax for a broad range of scenarios.
New cognitive search preview. Use a pre-release REST API to bind AI-powered algorithms to the indexing pipeline. Extract data, and invoke natural language and image processing to transform raw unstructured content into searchable content in an Azure Search index.
Start with a Search service in the portal, then define, load, and query indexes in C# or REST.
Code in .NET or REST, or try the portal for quick concept testing.
- Learn the cognitive skills REST APIs
- How to use Azure Search with .NET
- Index Azure SQL Database content with .NET
- Index semi-structured data in Azure Blob storage with REST
- Add synonyms to return results for equivalent terms
- Add auto-complete to a search box with .NET
- Use the portal for indexing and query testing