Azure Search Documentation
Learn how to create an enterprise search solution over private, heterogenous content using Azure Search. Tutorials, API references, and other docs show you how to consolidate searchable content into a single fast index, queryable using simple-to-advanced syntax for a broad range of scenarios.
Start with a Search service in the portal, then define, load, and query indexes in C# or REST.
Code in .NET or REST, or try the portal for quick concept testing.
- How to use Azure Search with .NET
- Index Azure SQL Database content with .NET
- Index semi-structured data in Azure Blob storage with REST
- Add synonyms to return results for equivalent terms
- Use the portal for indexing and query testing