Create custom connectors in solutions
Move your custom connectors along with Canvas apps, flows, and CDS customizations in a single package. Solutions have the added benefit of managing your customizations in Azure DevOps and automating your CI/CD process.
You must have a license for the Common Data Service or Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and a valid security role granting create access for connectors.
- Select the Solutions tab.
- Create a new solution or open an existing unmanaged solution.
- Select New then select Custom connector.
- A new tab opens to create a new custom connector.
- Once finished, select Save.
- Now close the browser tab. You'll see the new custom connector listed within your solution.
- To migrate the custom connector and any other customizations, export your solution, then import to the target environment.
You'll need to re-enter credentials required by the connector, then create connections.
- Adding custom connectors created outside a solution
- Referencing Environment variables
- Dependencies are not logged
- Managed properties
- Sharing with Azure Active Directory (AAD) Groups
- Custom connectors are not available in classic solution explorer