Personalize actions and navigation on your Home page
Some of the functionality described in these release notes has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|End users, automatically||August 2019||October 2019|
Business Central is ready to adapt to the unique needs of each business, department, and user. Desktop users are fully empowered to optimize their workspace to support their daily tasks and the most common data that they work with.
Personalizing the navigation menu includes:
- Moving menu items to another position within the same or a different group.
- Moving menu item groups to another position.
- Hiding menu items or entire groups.
- Clearing your personalization, effectively returning the Role Center to its original navigation menu layout.
Personalizing Role Center actions includes:
- Moving actions to another position within the same or different group.
- Moving action groups to another position.
- Hiding actions or entire groups of actions.
- Clearing action personalization, effectively returning the Role Center to its original action layout.
As with all other personalization, the changes are effective immediately and roam with the user, no matter which device they sign in to.